Bausch Health’s Global Quality Policy
- At Bausch Health Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (“Bausch Health”), we develop, manufacture and deliver high quality products, which improve patient’s lives.
- We are committed to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed the needs and expectations of our customers. To succeed in this objective, we foster teamwork and employ operational excellence in our daily work and continuously strive toward improvement of our business processes and organisational performance.
- Quality is achieved by understanding the customer’s needs, evaluating the requirements and constantly assessing one’s performance in delivering a work product that meets all the attributes required by the customer in a timely manner. The “customer” is defined as either internal or external, and external customers may include patients, caregivers or regulatory agencies.
- All individuals involved in the development, manufacture, and distribution of all medicines/medical devices/food supplements/cosmetics affect the quality of the final product. As professionals, we are held accountable for the quality of the product produced.
- Quality systems are the set of “tools” necessary to ensure that all activities, especially those associated with the license requirements of the International Regulatory Agencies, are achieved in a state of compliance. Constant reassessment of the Quality Systems by those who use them is necessary for continual improvement.
- Bausch Health management is responsible for providing the necessary resources and the review of activities within Development and Manufacturing to ensure that the work products produced are in compliance with all international requirements.